WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to view a short clip and/or read our response:
- 1. Do you guarantee qualified leads and results?
- 2. How soon can Launch start generating b2b leads?
- 3. How much does it cost to get highly qualified sales appointments?
- 4. What are your pricing models for b2b sales leads & appointments?
- 5. How do I know I will get a qualified sales opportunity?
- 6. How is Launch different from the others?
- 7. Can I talk to any of your clients?
- 8. What if my sales cycle is long or product complex?
- 9. If I am not satisfied with the sales appointments, can I cancel?
- 10. What is your process for setting a qualified b2b lead?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Written by Dave Goates, Director of Human Capital at Launch Leads We get an increasing number of requests to do inbound marketing campaigns for clients. Why is there so much buzz about it? In a few words: Low cost advantage …
SALT LAKE CITY, August 24, 2011 — Launch Leads (http://launchleads.com), a three-year-old company, was recognized Tuesday by Governor Gary R. Herbert at his round table luncheon. Brandt Page, CEO and founder of Launch Leads, was privileged to be the youngest …
By Dave Goates, Director of Human Capital at Launch Leads The marketing world is changing. Some would say it’s been a wild ride of rapid change, others would say if you aren’t totally invested in social media you’re living in …
SALT LAKE CITY—August 15, 2011—Launch Leads (http://launchleads.com) Boot camp whips soldiers in to shape, now just think of what it can do for your business. The Provo Technology Accelerator (Provo Tech-X), is gearing up to hold its annual business boot …
Written by Dave Goates, Director of Human Capital at Launch Leads Today we discuss three more important metrics to determine the criteria you are pursuing among your target list of prospects. See last week’s post for a list of those …