WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to view a short clip and/or read our response:
- 1. Do you guarantee qualified leads and results?
- 2. How soon can Launch start generating b2b leads?
- 3. How much does it cost to get highly qualified sales appointments?
- 4. What are your pricing models for b2b sales leads & appointments?
- 5. How do I know I will get a qualified sales opportunity?
- 6. How is Launch different from the others?
- 7. Can I talk to any of your clients?
- 8. What if my sales cycle is long or product complex?
- 9. If I am not satisfied with the sales appointments, can I cancel?
- 10. What is your process for setting a qualified b2b lead?
Author Archives: Scott Smith
MountainWest Capital Network Releases 100 Fastest Growing Companies at Awards Program SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 18, 2016 — Launch Leads (www.launchleads.com) was ranked the 94th 2016 fastest growing company in Utah by MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN) (www.mwcn.org) at the 22nd …
Last Friday afternoon, we at Launch Leads held our Quarterly Service Project. It’s our way to give back to our local community while building our team spirit. This quarter we chose the nearby Humane Society where we mainly walked individual …
First things first, outbound phone call prospecting can be tough. Really tough. Further, it can be very difficult to get a hold of someone. Research suggests that it can take between 7 – 9 outbound calls before you finally get …
Cold Calling: I NEED MORE APPOINTMENTS! The value proposition is your most important part of your cold call script. It is the main deciding factor as to whether or not a person will set up a future call with you. …
How to be an Effective Team Leader I have been a part of many different teams. Sports teams, learning group teams in school, executive teams and more. I love teamwork. There is countless research showing that when people work in …
Cold call appointment setting is tough business. Picking up the phone and interrupting someone takes grit. One has to be ready to be rejected right away. To those of us who cold call constantly, it happens to us everyday. You …