WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to view a short clip and/or read our response:
- 1. Do you guarantee qualified leads and results?
- 2. How soon can Launch start generating b2b leads?
- 3. How much does it cost to get highly qualified sales appointments?
- 4. What are your pricing models for b2b sales leads & appointments?
- 5. How do I know I will get a qualified sales opportunity?
- 6. How is Launch different from the others?
- 7. Can I talk to any of your clients?
- 8. What if my sales cycle is long or product complex?
- 9. If I am not satisfied with the sales appointments, can I cancel?
- 10. What is your process for setting a qualified b2b lead?
Category Archives: Management
How to be an Effective Team Leader I have been a part of many different teams. Sports teams, learning group teams in school, executive teams and more. I love teamwork. There is countless research showing that when people work in …
“If you want to be a leader, learn to act the part.” I was involved in theater in college. For a while there, I thought I might make a career of it. After realizing I was no good, I moved …
It’s Okay to Expect More From Your Team I recently returned from vacation. Being part of a startup, we have a small team of employees. I knew I didn’t want to be working a lot on my vacation, so I …
Leaders Don’t Need Permission To Lead We are going through a major CRM transition at Launch Leads. Needless to say, it has not gone as smoothly as hoped. We have had many different bumps, hurdles, obstacles, challenges, issues, problems and …
Inside sales is tough. Really tough. So tough, in fact, that people spend thousands of hours every year avoiding it. People attend webinars on how to be better at it. People sign up for countless trainings detailing best practices and …
I remember my first day in my MBA program. After discussing the syllabus for what seemed like two hours, my professor wrote on the dry erase board the words: Managers vs. Leaders. He then asked the question “Who is needed …