Part or Full-Time Business Development Rockstar
Ready for take off? Launch your career with us!
Come and gain killer experience and become a B2B sales ninja! We work hard, we play hard. Yes, we’re cool like that.
Launch Leads (www.launchleads.com) is a rapidly growing and an award winning Utah company that provides outsourced sales and business development (account or business development) services for products and services being offered by top companies, with emphasis on the business-to-business software/technology sector.
We are looking to fill multiple BDR Roles for to meet the needs of our rapidly growing client needs. The BDR, Business Development Rep is the first contact for many our client’s prospects. We are looking for people who want to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced growing organization!
What we’re looking for:
- You have killer communication skills
- Out of this world energy
- And a brain full of creativity
- Paid Holidays. Paid Training. Paid time off (PTO).
- Mon-Fri daytime work hours (No weekends or major holidays).
- Great culture: Fun environment. Relaxed Dress Code. No cubicles. Nerf wars.
- Nice office facilities. Company breakfasts, smoothie days, BBQ’s, holiday and birthday celebrations.
- Incentives, contests and recognition.
- Company 401k coming soon.
- Both Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Schedule demos between our client’s sales representatives and potential customers.
- Contact and qualify leads via calling and emails to build a steady pipeline of qualified opportunities for our clients.
- Must meet a daily metrics of daily and weekly performance.
- Must be able to make a high volume of outbound calls and professionally interact with VP and higher level executives.
- Kick serious butt and have fun playing all kinds of games and competitions on a daily basis!
- Key Characteristics: 1. High Integrity 2. Positive Attitude 3. Great Work Ethic
- College degree preferred (pursuing or completed).
- B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Have a competitive drive, desire to learn and grow, be self motivated.
- Communication: Able to write and speak clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Be quick-witted, find humor in everyday life, and think on your feet.
- Proficient computer skills in a Windows based environment.
- Willing to take on tough challenges and find new ways of being successful.
- Energy: High energy and very contagious enthusiasm.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a team environment enthusiastically. Shares sales information and best practices openly.
- Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for their own sales results on a daily and hourly basis.
- Sets personal goals and drives their own personal fulfillment
- Reliability: Be reliable with attendance, time off, etc.
How to Apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you’re applying for in the subject line!
Our Location: 4548 S. Atherton Dr. Suite 250, Salt Lake City, UT 84123 (900 West & 4500 South)
- Applicants considered for this position may be subject to a drug screening test
- Applicants considered for this position may be subject to a background investigation
“It’s a fun atmosphere… we have fun parties and activities; it’s just a good environment to be in. Every day there’s something new: prizes, awards, and spiffs that come up. It’s kind of a competitive thing- we’re all working together as a team to reach the same goal, but we’re also kind of competing a little bit to try and be a little better. So that motivation to be better is a great reason to work here.” – Amie H.
Learning Comes Standard
At Launch Leads, we don’t just want your butt in a chair. We want your mind in action. From the moment you walk through the door you are presented with a hands on training process from experts in the various arenas in which you’ll be working. 3 weekly trainings, anytime-access to managers and mentors, and a supportive team environment all come standard.
-Three weekly trainings
-Weekly team recognition meetings
-One-on-one access to supervisors and trainers
Have an idea? Think it would be cool to have an air hockey tournament or a Halloween BBQ? Speak up, and chances are, we’ll listen. Notice that there is something that could be done to make Launch more productive or satisfying for its clients or employees? Tell someone and watch as your idea comes to life. Launch is committed to the team and knows that without each member, nothing would improve.
-Creative Destruction (brainstorming sessions)
-Direct access to CEO and upper management
-Positive work environment
Hard work is highly valued and rewarded at Launch. But when we work hard, we need to play hard. Weights and air-hockey, nerf gun wars, Mystery-Box Prizes, spontaneous celebrations with plenty of grub make for well-deserved downtime around the office.
-Daily access to ping pong, air hockey, full break room and outdoor seating area, nerf guns
-Monthly team parties
Forget desktop computers and cubicles, out-dated computer programs and slow connections. Launch prides itself on staying up-to-date with the best in the business technology. An open floor plan (read: no cubicles), laptops, and the latest in CRM and dialer programs, makes for a truly modern and ever-evolving work environment.
-47” screens on the wall to track your progress
-Your own desk
-The latest software
Working at Launch is more than just a job. Here there are endless possibilities for career growth within the company. A start-up environment is exciting, always changing, and most importantly, building something fresh and valuable. Launch Leads is growing extremely fast, and proactive thinkers are highly valued here. Show us your strengths, your unique talents, and work hard to improve the status quo, and your efforts will be rewarded. Move into additional roles to utilize your talents, build the company, and make a difference.
-Help build a growing business
-Learn from experts in entrepreneurship
-Promotion from within