Brandt “Bubba” Page Founder & CEO
With a strong business sense, a deep understanding of clients’ needs and an unfailing dedication to high integrity business practices, Bubba oversees all company departments at Launch Leads, his third successful business venture. As a young entrepreneur with a bootstrapping mentality, Bubba believes in doing more with less, focusing on quality of service, and consistent innovation throughout the company.
With experience in starting multiple profitable businesses centered on the highly competitive sales and marketing industry, Bubba continues to make his mark on Utah’s entrepreneurial landscape. Bubba and his team’s award-winning strategies have enabled companies to improve their bottom line and reduce costs by allowing Launch Leads to do the “heavy lifting” of prospecting and lead generation on their behalf. Bubba’s personal dedication to accountability and honesty has led to the formation of long-lasting and quality business relationships with clients. Prior to founding Launch Leads (formerly Launch Sales and Marketing), Bubba partnered in starting Seatability, LLC, winning 4th & 3rd place in the Entrepreneur of the Year Competition at Brigham Young University as well as landing on the Top 10 in the Utah Entrepreneurial Challenge. Later, he helped build and lead an internal sales team and started Mortgage Compliance Advisors, LLC (MCA). While at MCA, Bubba built the sales and marketing teams, structure, systems and processes taking the start-up company to $1 million in sales in their first 8 months before a private equity firm acquired majority ownership.
Bubba is active in numerous associations, including Utah Technology Council, UtahTechX as a Board Member and mentor, Junto Partners, Junior Achievement of Utah as a Board Member, and Step by Step: Scholarships for Humanitarian Travel as a Board Member. Bubba earned a B.S. of Communications from Brigham Young University. He is a mentor for the Community Foundation of Utah and works with at-risk youth in Salt Lake City. He been on numerous panels and has judged various business competitions. Awards and Recognition:
- Launch Leads was voted a Top 25 Company Under 5 Years Old, “Top 25 Under 5″ by the Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum in 2011 & 2012 & 2013
- Launch was awarded the “Best Website in Utah 2013″ by the American Marketing Association
- Launch received the Silver Medal for the “Best Outbound Marketing Campaign of the Year 2012″ by The Stevie’s Awards
- American Express selected him to advise their national OPEN Forum Pulse on Twitter and his Twitter @BrandtPage and @LaunchSales were selected as a Top 40 sales people to follow on Twitter
- Page was nominated for the “INC 30 Under 30″ award in 2010 and was elected into the vSpring Capital (now Signal Peak Ventures) Top 100 Venture Entrepreneurs elite group in 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Launch has been featured in the Utah CEO magazine as the 6th fastest growing company in Utah (2010)
- Launch was also named the CrowdPitch Winner (2010) from Funding Universe and was a Utah Start-up of the Year finalist 2010
- Page was named the Emerging Executive of the Year in 2009 by the Utah Technology Council
Being part of both early stage start-ups and large International companies over the last 15 years, Ken has proven excellence in 3 areas:
- In-depth understanding of markets and customers.
- The ability to execute operationally, showing real ROI.
- Delivering powerful & engaging leadership, forming and inspiring high-performance teams.
In 2003, Ken joined 2 colleagues in the founding stages of InterbankFX, a small Utah online financial start-up, and in just over 5 years grew it from a 3 person start-up to Utah’s fastest growing company, with over 185 employees, 45,000+ global customers and a market valuation of 330 million dollars. InterbankFX received numerous awards including:
- Inc 500 annual list of America’s fastest growing companies, #46.
- Utah’s #1 fastest growing company – Mountain West Capital’s 100 fastest growing companies.
- Customer Excellence Award - IB Times.
- #1 Fastest growing company in Utah – Utah Business Magazine’s annual Fast 50.
- American Business Awards Finalist for “Best Customer Service”
- UVEF #1 in it’s annual “Top 25 under 5”
As VP of Operations, Ken and his team created an award-winning customer experience, recognized by customers, third parties and competitors alike as the industry standard. Ken specializes in using business analytics to optimize metric-based improvement processes that enable organizations to both scale and accelerate the expansion of their world-wide customer base. Ken is an active member of the International Customer Management Institute and recently served as a member of the board of the Utah chapter of International Customer Service Institute. Ken and his wife have two children and enjoy a very active life in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Prior to joining Launch Leads in 2013, Don worked for 11 years at Focus Services finally serving as their Vice President of Operations from 2009-2013. He oversaw the entire international and domestic operations with roughly 2500 employees total and locations in India, the Philippines, El Salvador, Iowa, Illinois, and Utah. During his tenure at Focus, Don helped grow the operations of the company from $7M in annual revenue to over $40M.
He designed and implemented multiple leadership development programs focusing on life skills balance, personal development, accountability, and individual excellence. He was one of the principle creators of the senior leadership retreat aimed at developing the leadership skills of the 45 members of the senior staff. This program lead to a company wide mentor program pairing executives and junior members of management that reinforced a culture of teamwork, development, communication.
Don earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Finance and MBA in Global Management. He is currently pursuing a Doctorate of Managerial Studies with an emphasis in Organizational Leadership with estimated completion date in mid-2014.
Don has been an industry speaker with engagements with the Weber State Executive Speaker Series, Northern Negros College of Science & technology, Davis Applied Technology Center, and the Utah NUHRA Council.
Bio coming soon