With a strong business sense, a deep understanding of clients’ needs and an unfailing dedication to high integrity business practices, Bubba oversees all company departments at Launch Leads, his third successful business venture. As a young entrepreneur with a bootstrapping mentality, Bubba believes in doing more with less, focusing on quality of service, and consistent innovation throughout the company.
With experience in starting multiple profitable businesses centered on the highly competitive sales and marketing industry, Bubba continues to make his mark on Utah’s entrepreneurial landscape. Bubba and his team’s award-winning strategies have enabled companies to improve their bottom line and reduce costs by allowing Launch Leads to do the “heavy lifting” of prospecting and lead generation on their behalf. Bubba’s personal dedication to accountability and honesty has led to the formation of long-lasting and quality business relationships with clients. Prior to founding Launch Leads (formerly Launch Sales and Marketing), Bubba partnered in starting Seatability, LLC, winning 4th & 3rd place in the Entrepreneur of the Year Competition at Brigham Young University as well as landing on the Top 10 in the Utah Entrepreneurial Challenge. Later, he helped build and lead an internal sales team and started Mortgage Compliance Advisors, LLC (MCA). While at MCA, Bubba built the sales and marketing teams, structure, systems and processes taking the start-up company to $1 million in sales in their first 8 months before a private equity firm acquired majority ownership.
Bubba is active in numerous associations, including Utah Technology Council, UtahTechX as a Board Member and mentor, Junto Partners, Junior Achievement of Utah as a Board Member, and Step by Step: Scholarships for Humanitarian Travel as a Board Member. Bubba earned a B.S. of Communications from Brigham Young University. He is a mentor for the Community Foundation of Utah and works with at-risk youth in Salt Lake City. He’s been on numerous panels and has judged various business competitions.
Awards and Recognition:
- Launch Leads was voted a Top 25 Company Under 5 Years Old, “Top 25 Under 5″ by the Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum in 2011 & 2012 & 2013
- Launch was awarded the “Best Website in Utah 2013″ by the American Marketing Association
- Launch received the Silver Medal for the “Best Outbound Marketing Campaign of the Year 2012″ by The Stevie’s Awards
- American Express selected him to advise their national OPEN Forum Pulse on Twitter and his Twitter @BrandtPage and @LaunchSales were selected as a Top 40 sales people to follow on Twitter
- Page was nominated for the “INC 30 Under 30″ award in 2010 and was elected into the vSpring Capital (now Signal Peak Ventures) Top 100 Venture Entrepreneurs elite group in 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Launch has been featured in the Utah CEO magazine as the 6th fastest growing company in Utah (2010)
- Launch was also named the CrowdPitch Winner (2010) from Funding Universe and was a Utah Start-up of the Year finalist 2010
- Page was named the Emerging Executive of the Year in 2009 by the Utah Technology Council
Scott Smith - President
Prior to joining Launch Leads, Scott was Vice President and Director at CLEARLINK for 6 years where he helped lead the company to record breaking performance and growth. Scott attributes much of his professional success to a daily passion for execution and accountability. As a strategic and operational leader, Scott understands the importance of keystone processes, but also notes that most business hurdles are solved through an innovative and customized strategy:
“We understand that each client faces a unique set of challenges and that a blanketed approach will not work. We have to be nimble and creative in our solutions. Companies that engage with Launch Leads are trying to capture market share within a finite window of opportunity. We embrace that time-sensitive responsibility and relentlessly work to exceed their expectations.”