WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to view a short clip and/or read our response:
- 1. Do you guarantee qualified leads and results?
- 2. How soon can Launch start generating b2b leads?
- 3. How much does it cost to get highly qualified sales appointments?
- 4. What are your pricing models for b2b sales leads & appointments?
- 5. How do I know I will get a qualified sales opportunity?
- 6. How is Launch different from the others?
- 7. Can I talk to any of your clients?
- 8. What if my sales cycle is long or product complex?
- 9. If I am not satisfied with the sales appointments, can I cancel?
- 10. What is your process for setting a qualified b2b lead?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Written by Dave Goates, Director of Human Capital at Launch Leads Now that we’ve reviewed some of the steps to prepare you for the responses you may receive on a cold call, let’s discuss four common basic scripts. 1. Cold …
Written by Dave Goates, Director of Human Capital at Launch Leads Here’s a bold statement for someone who’s trying to convince you to write a good script: What you actually SAY in the opening of your script is not as …
Jul 18, 2011 In the Top 25 and Rising “UVEF is pleased to recognize the rapid rise of Launch Leads in this year’s Top 25 Under 5 competition,” stated John Pilmer, UVEF event chair. “Leveraging the power of the internet, …
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum has named Launch Leads among the fastest growing businesses in its annual “Top 25 Under 5 Awards”. “It’s exciting to be on this list and be recognized alongside so many …
Jul 12, 2011 By Dave Goates, Director of Human Capital at Launch Leads In a Cold Call, Who Is My Competitor?When you pick up the phone to call someone for the first time, do you know who your true competitor …