May 21, 2010
Earlier today, vSpring Capital released the 2010 class of the vSpring Capital Top 100 Venture Entrepreneurs, also known as the v100.
Brandt Page, CEO and Founder of Launch Leads made the list, rubbing shoulders with such individuals as:
- Tim Sullivan (President and CEO of Ancestry.com)
- Josh James (co-founder of Omniture)
- Rick Alden (CEO of Skullcandy)
- William Borghetti (CEO of SendSide Networks)
- Adam Slovik (CEO of RemedyMD)
- Ragula Bhaskar (President and CEO of FatPipe Networks).
According to vSpring Capital, the v100 identifies and recognizes “entrepreneurs with Utah ties who are most likely to experience successful venture returns…in the next five to seven years in the IT (information technology) or biotech industries.”
Launch helps technology companies increase their sales pipelines by qualifying leads and scheduling appointments with decision makers at the companies that Launch’s clients want to do business with.
Here’s to an exciting five to seven years!
Further details can be found http://www.vspring.us/v100/2010-Class/.